Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing meter readings issue

posted by Marcin_K | A week ago
Hi
I am in the process of switching my providers. SP has asked me to provide my current meter readings, so I did on the website. Activity log is showing that electricity and gas meter readings has been provided, in my app I am still being asked to provide those readings, when I type in the readings the I get a message (see screenshot). Also on the website shows me that I haven't provided readings, when I try to call them they make me wait more than 20 minutes, when asked if I pressed to get a call back and answered the call back still had to wait ish minutes. Is it me providing wrongly readed meters numbers or is it SP system?
3 comments

Re: Providing meter readings issue
Here's another screenshot.

posted by Davc | A week ago

@Marcin_K    Those readings 04681 and 02076, are they what you recently put in?  If so there is no need to worry, SP have received the readings.

The app seems to work on a different and slower set of data and often gives confusing information.

Highlighted

Bit annoyed as I have supplied them with readings 7 days ago, and hopefully it won't have any effect on my energy supply or bills.