Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving bills for someone else.

posted by birolgundogdu | A year ago

Hi,

In July, I tried to move my gas and electricty to another company"E". Then the sent me a letter and an electricty key but they could not move my gas account and did not inform me. Two months later, by using a switch company I moved my gas account to a different company "green star energy". The problem is that you still send me bills but not in  my name, to the owner occupier. As far as I know, I dont have to pay if the bill wasnt sent me. My information is below. Please help me.

MPRN  xxxxxxxxx

Meter serial number  xxxxxxxxxxx

Scottish Power Account Number 

3 comments

posted by mickeydee2018 | A year ago
Re: Receiving bills for someone else.

This is not something we can help with on the community pages, please contact Scottish power by calling 0800 027 0072 or email contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by Witchypoo69 | 2 weeks ago

I am my brother's carer who is a vulnerable adult,  I would like to know why he is not receiving his bills ... and since I have registered his account with my email address  I can see on the account this states not posted out.  Why would this be. 

Regards

Witchypoo69

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 weeks ago

I think you can change to postal bills while on line. Maybe the online account automatically defaults to online bills?