Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

posted by AVIWALES | 9 months ago
I Have 152 .94 pounds in credit could you please send me a check or credit my bank account . Thank you . Account number 16056200035
22 comments

Top answer

posted by Davc | 9 months ago
Re: Refund
Hi Avi, this is a chat forum. We cannot action your refund.

posted by AVIWALES | 8 months ago
Why can’t you refund this is my money .

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

Hi again Avi, you must claim from SP by phone, this is a forum of consumers and we know nothing about your account.

posted by LiamGlasgow | 8 months ago
Give the customer advice on exactly how he can go about receiving his refund. He may have a learning disability and does not know how to proceed so go on help me gentleman.

Hi again Avi, to ask for your refund ring 0800 027 0072 and explain to the operator. You will need your account number when you ring.
Highlighted

posted by debbieM52 | 8 months ago

How much of a nightmare are these people.  Just chased a refund for the third time!  Been given a code number to quote when calling with any issues.  My only issue is I want the money that is rightfully mine, that I was promised would be sent by cheque over two weeks ago.   Energy ombudsman being contacted tomorrow and I shall be switching suppliers for sure 

posted by mauricevigor | 8 months ago
Refund from extra energy and daligas

posted by wattst99 | 8 months ago

So I am on my 51st minute of holding trying to speak to customer support - I have followed guidance on line to seek a refund to no avail - I have fed meter readings into the system and still no refund of a significant sum of money.   Does anyone have any advice on how to speak to a human to resolve my request.  Thanks

You can also apply for a refund through your online web account.