Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refund

posted by andyTheHammer | 3 years ago
I haven't lived at my propert since July, and before then was hardly present meaning I am now £490 in credit.

If I submit meter readings when I'm next at my property and request a refund, when is the likelihood I would get the money? Basically in leaving the property the money would pay for costs I'll incur before leaving so every little helps!
4 comments
Highlighted

posted by mickeydee2018 | 3 years ago
Re: Refund
Refunds are usually received within 5 working days, if you request online via your account it will advise by when you will receive the money in to your account.
Highlighted

posted by MIA79 | 2 years ago

U wudnt hold my breathe they owed me 890ish electric and gas was more or less same. I printed all my bills showing this+if I wasn't passed 2a different rep or promised of call bk that neva happened. I was on hold. Absolutely discrace. I shut both accounts and out was 90 of electricity. Then had finally demands because or end contact 2 early 4 299 on each acc. All ova xmas period was freezing cudnt afford gas+electric ended up in arrowpark hozy 7 months pregnant with nemonia. They had all th ease facts+me having disabled son+2 year old+SORRY NOTHING WE CAN DO ASK COUNCIL 4 HELP. I hate them.

Highlighted

posted by Gregor | A year ago

hi

does anyone know how to request a refund i have an amount in credit but there is no option to request the refund

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Hi Gregor you can call SP and request a refund. But Jan to Mar are the expensive months and your credit is maybe more use to you right now kept in the SP account to pay your bills. 0800 027 0062.