Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Oscar | 5 months ago
Re: Robbing people with false bills
Your not dealing with a normal company..in my opinion. These are timeshare touts under a different guise. I know I was one of them.😫😂
Highlighted

posted by Oscar | 5 months ago
Someone should realise from the government that these are serious fraudsters.in my opinion. And should be wiped off face of the earth.Karmavirus will be following them you can be sure of that.🤒

posted by jane | 5 months ago
I am disabled, I have severe mental health issues and left Scottish power two years ago. It took 6 months to generate a final bill, I had to phone up every two weeks( having to wait about an hr to speak to a human), each time I was told different amounts were owed. They had managed to have two accounts running on my gas, one was me, the other was for the builders who built the flats, both still being measured. Twice I phoned to ensure that the amount I owed was correct. Then suddenly the amount owed increased by £400. They said they had not included my electric bill. I was paying £70 a month for a two bedroom flat, then I owed £550. In two years!!! I asked to talk to the complaint department.. you can not have a direct phone number, they don’t have one. I have ended up paying them back £40 a month. It has caused me to have relapse of health. I strongly advise everyone to stay clear of this bunch of thieves.
Highlighted

posted by soozisoo | 5 months ago
Over a year later and I am still asking about a £722.bill for February 2019?? I have had nothing but hassle since the smart meter put in - bills doubled and the odd unusual high spike like £450 gas in a day 😳 which Scottish power don’t seem to think is unusual?! Engineer says billing ain’t working correctly with meters?! It’s been nothing but stress and blood pressure through roof dealing with them! 😡 oh and guess what still waiting for an answer! 😂
Highlighted

posted by Edu93atm | 4 months ago
I am having the same problem. I barely stay at home and they keep increasing my tariff. Actually they owe me money as I have paid through direct debit almost double the energy I have used during these 5 months. And now they want me to pay more money that they owe ne with tricky emails, making me pay negative amounts. And now they say they will charge for delaying.

Embarrassing
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

@Edu93atm   I think you need to ask Citizens Advice how your account works and what the warning letters mean.

Highlighted

posted by leegriffin | A month ago

I left Scottish Power a year ago. I left because the billing process went haywire. I was on a dual fuel tariff paying x amount each month and everything was good. Suddenly, Scottish Power sent me an email saying they were happy to move me from a pre-payment meter to a monthly payment contract.  I hadn't sent them an email asking for any such thing and I wasn't on a pre-payment meter because I was on a duel fuel deal which I paid by monthly DD. Then my monthly bills started shooting up by huge amounts into over a thousand pounds on at least one occasion. I recall at one time as well,, Scottish Power sent me a statement saying I was five thousand pounds in credit. Eventually after many phone calls over a period of time, it seemed to get sorted out. I then changed my supplier. Scottish Power sent me a final bill. I still have the email. I paid it in full and they sent me a further email confirming it had been paid in full.. I have that email as well. This morning, after about a year from leaving Scottish Power, I have just received an email telling me I have a final bill for over a thousand pounds. What the hell is going on Scottish Power?!

Highlighted

posted by eflynn | 4 weeks ago
They’re doing the exact same with me telling me I’m spending £180 to £200 n there’s only me that lives in the property will not be paying as they’re not charging me the correct amount I’m using
Highlighted

posted by katelynallison | 6 days ago
I’m in this same situation does anyone know what I can do to leave them it’s really affecting my health I can’t afford to stay with them and they keep blocking my switches
Highlighted

posted by eflynn | 5 days ago
They do not care that’s why they are doing same to me. Setting my mental health off I do not work due to my mental health atm the moment n they are trying to charge me £425 when I’ve spent no where near that