Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by chorky | A month ago
Re: Robbing people with false bills
£40every 2 or 3 days **bleep**ing joke

posted by lee123 | A month ago
I’m having problems with them as well, been a pre pay customer for 6years never used emergency never been in debt top up every week. Then I got a letter in may to say I owe £1600 . They’ve been taking £6.04 per week from my meter since August 2017 without me knowing, then they admit it’s there mistake but I have rung them numerous times been through the complaint procedures 3 times and they just ignore you but there still taking the money and don’t appear to be sorting the problem. How the hell they can treat customers like this is beyond me. They are an arrogant two bob company that should be shut down by the powers that be. Also I can’t even leave because they won’t clear the debt that I don’t even have. In any other walk of life this would be theft or fraud but these seem to get away with it. They are a disgrace to there profession.

I’ve been a pre pay customer for 6 years never used emergency top up every week never run out but they started taking money from my meter every week back in August 2017 then I get a letter saying I owe £1600 work that one out. They don’t answer your complaints , they just ignore you even though they now say it’s there mistake. They won’t let me leave there still stealing the money and they won’t reply. So if there is any one reading this that is thinking of using ScottishPower please think again you can’t trust them. They are a law to themselves and should be shut down 

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Diane121   Hi, I am sorry to say you are caught in a very common 'Inherited Debt' situation. At some time in the past one of the tenants took on a pre pay  meter after incurring a big debt. You must insist to SP that it is not your debt, tell them when you moved in and took over the meter. You are halfway there as they admit it is their mistake. I know it is distressing but it is just the computer throwing up the historical debt which is nothing to do with you. It should not be a problem if you explain the situation in detail to SP.  Don't lose your temper and accuse them of robbery, if you explain quietly it will get sorted. I know customer services are not very good, but they must find this sort of problem very often and know how to sort it out. Good Luck.

Hi there, 

did you not read my email , do you work for ScottishPower or are you a shareholder. Don’t patronise me I have tried being polite it’s got me nowhere, I’ve been through the complaints procedure 3 times it’s got me nowhere, I’ve had no contact from the people that could help they’ve admitted it’s there **bleep** up but they so arrogant they don’t respond. The customer service team are a complete waste of space they put my complaint through as priority 10 days ago and I’m still being ignored. There to busy robbing my meter maybe. If it was you spending money with parasites would be so understanding