Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Scottish Power email

posted by JHT | 7 months ago

I have received an email  from Scottish power asking for my meter readings today to ensure correct payments etc. However when following their instructions and using  the link I find I cannot emter my readings., 

I then tried going  to my account via  the web site and still can't enter them. "Oops something went wrong" again and again.

Can anyone help please?

4 comments
Highlighted

posted by PEL | 7 months ago
Re: Scottish Power email

I've switched my account in Feb, still waiting for SP. to confirm and so I  cannot enter meter reading either, so SP are now taking about twice what I'm using and there is nothing I can do about it because like you I just get oops something went wrong.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
@PEL. Send the readings to contactus@scottishpower.com
Highlighted

posted by PEL | 7 months ago
Thank you for that, I will do that! But, the truth is SP has an app, a website and contact centre to allow me to enter the readings easily. Why in the middle of April are they asking gor reading but no way to enter them. This is how bad they are. In the post yesterday I received a statement from SP relating to an address I moved from in Feb, the statement was dated Last year! When I tried to rign all I got was a message saying customer services was closed and to email them. Customer service, they do not do. I've been with SP for year and never had to deal with any problems, I should have left when i moved. NP AT LEAST made an effort to get ,y custom.
Highlighted

posted by bravo100 | A month ago
Thanks, will give it a try !