Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by sheilamau | 7 months ago
Re: Smart Meters not working due to network issues for7 months
I also have this problem SP don't seem interested in resolving it.

posted by scotty2124 | 7 months ago
Usage is fixed nothing like what it should be sick off telling the like yesterday usage £2.63 actual bill £1.40 and the thing is iam a builder I don't live there and the gas ane elec is turned off but s/P didnt no this I've been GOING along with it for four months gathering evidence both meters have blank screens these peaple are steeling from all of us I've set the ball rolling with my barrister

Apart from customers services advisers from the planet ZORG

posted by DavC1 | 7 months ago

@scotty2124     The energy updates from the App and the Ihd are not your bill, they are only approximate measurements to help you in between the real bills.  The only money you owe is shown on the real bills that are calculated from your meter readings by head office accounts. You can ignore the energy updates, the system has gone wrong.  Hope this helps. 

And how do we do that if we have blank screens

posted by BeeMac | 5 days ago
I had a smart meter fitted as soon as I could after moving to this house. That was 3 years ago and it has never worked.
The installer tried for over an hour then said it will burst into life when it finally sees a network.
We have 4G full "lemons" on O2, no signal on EE, I have BT broadband and the village has a good signal.
No-one from Scottish Power wants to know.
I work in the enegy sector and want to log my consumption and can't get any joy!!
Very poor.

posted by DavC1 | 5 days ago

@BeeMac Reading the comments on this forum SP are unlikely to tackle your problem. The answer is to transfer to a reliable supplier (Octopus, Bulb, BG, EDF ) and get them to commission your smart meters correctly.  Meanwhile keep sending monthly manual readings,  keep a spreadsheet of monthly readings, that will tell most things you need to know.