Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 months ago
Re: Smart meter readings

@paula1802   It is a common problem across all suppliers. If your meter does not transmit, go to it, press its buttons, and take a reading, it is really not difficult. Then send the reading to SP and you will get an accurate bill. 

Highlighted

posted by Artificer | 3 months ago

I have a working smart meter  (but the IHU is intermitent)  but today had an e-mail to send in my meter reading to avoid an estimated bill. I took the readings and went to fill in the meter readings section and found that they already had them "successfully read from the smart meter". Wierd or what, dont they trust their smart meters now?

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@Artificer   I had an email from SP where the last paragraph disowned the contents as personal to the author and not supported by Iberdrola. I've never received a company email which disowned its own contents, as you say;  What is going on?

posted by MMU | 3 months ago
I like to know that as well. Now my smart meter has no lights on. I wonder why? Customer service please give me an answer. I would very much like to speak to someone.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@MMU   You must ask customer service not the community.  What do you mean by no lights on smart meter, is it the display unit, the electric meter or the gas meter and are they PAYG units?  You will have to explain more fully to the customer services.

Highlighted

posted by omaroxley73 | 3 months ago
where do I enter my reading
Highlighted

As you are logged in I assume you can go to the SP Home page and look for "Enter Meter Readings". Do as it  says, as you would have done before you had a samrt meter..

Highlighted

posted by MMU | 3 months ago
My display unit for smart meter is not working? There is no light at all for weeks. Can please someone from Scottish power look into it and contact me. Please let me have customer service telephone number.
MMU
Highlighted

To contact SP use the "Contact Us" information on the Home page not this forum. There you will find a "Chat" facility, an e-mail address and a phone number 0800 027 0072. Then all you need is a bit of patience and a lot of luck to get your answer. Otherwise on the gas meter just press the right side button on the front and the light should come on.

Highlighted

posted by Stevenjamie57 | 3 months ago
On the app there is an option to enter meter readings manually