Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Statement on account

posted by losborne | 2 months ago
Statement on account. I’m not able to get a online chat this doesn’t seem to be available I would like a statement on accounts email to me ASAP. I have a quested this on numerous occasions but never received this can you send me a statement from April 2019 to April 2020
6 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 months ago
Re: Statement on account

@losborne    We are all customers on here so we cannot access your account.  Sign in online through the internet and look at your account, all the bills are there.   Even before the Virus an email statement service never existed, so certainly not now.   Use your account service, you can do most things with it.

Highlighted

posted by Mearenside | 5 days ago

Well that's interesting because I received an email today from Scottish Power which leads me to beieve that a Statement of Account must be possible> 

Date: 28/06/2020 23:16:37

Which reads "Your statement for the period 1st January 2020 to 26th June 2020 is now ready."

I have gone to my online account but cannot find a way to bring up and actual statement of account. Yes I can bring up bills but not Statement of Account.

Why not??? Is this not good business practice. Do Scottish Power not provide Statements of Accounts which by the nature  will show clearly any discrepancies of underpayment/overpayment or trends and errors????

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 days ago

@Mearenside    It might be a confusion of meanings, I have never seen a  'statement' but all your account information is in your bills, all the meter readings, calculations, payments and bottom line credit or debit. If there is a statement available it would only be an overview of a certain number of bills. In some businesses Statement Invoiceand Bill are used interchangeably, 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 5 days ago

@Mearenside   Final thought about the statement they said you have been sent. Look in My Messages, click your logo top right of the screen and then click messages. 

Highlighted

posted by Mearenside | 4 days ago

Well asking the right question in the right place can get results.

I simply put a request into:-  'contactus@scottishpower.com '

I received a reply this afternoon from SP which said

"Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.  I have attached a copy of the electricity and gas statement for the period - 1st January 2020 to 26th June 2020"

and attached was a PDF 

Brilliant.

Highlighted

posted by Shell | 4 days ago
Interesting