cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Super Saver April 2021 B3

posted by Peralay | A month ago
Hi,
I'm just with SP and I am on Help Beat Cancer Fixed Saver January 2022. The Super Saver April 2021 B3 is the overall cheapest. Tried looking online to switch? Is the Super Saver deal down as Online Fixed Saver April 2021? Not very clear online. Cheers.
6 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: Super Saver April 2021 B3

@Peralay   There are so many tariffs on offer from SP, not all are on the SP website and you have to use a site like Uswitch.  There is no exit fee if you are transferring in the SP range. You have to select the exact tariff name as you showed it above. 

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

If you have gone ontoa MSE or uswitch for this tariff it wont be on SP website. I

If you have gone onto MSE or uswitch for this tariff it wont be on SP website. It is a offer only for these sites. Be carefull you have to agree to having smart meters installed.

Highlighted

posted by joe--joe | A month ago

The transfer to Super saver April 2021 B3 is advised on my last bill (Feb 2020) statement, therefore should it not be available to apply directly from yourselves,  with the pricing details on your web pages? 

Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | A month ago

@joe--joe I have only seen the Super Saver tariff on switching sites. you have to be carefull you are looking at the right one as there some that look the same.   

Highlighted

posted by Makidd65 | 2 days ago
Re: Super Saver April 2021 B5

Super Saver April 2021 B5 is shown on my LATEST BILL AS THE CHEAPEST OVERALL TARRIFF BUT IT DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM WHEN I LOOK ON YOUR WEBSITE. i AM CONFUSED. PLEASE EXPLAIN. 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 days ago
This has been discussed a lot, you need to use uswitch to get the tariff you want.