Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff Pricing no longer shown

posted by Davc | A year ago

While looking at the SP 'Our tariffs' section I was surprised to see that the 'tariff pricing leaflet' is only displayed for the Standard Variable Rate, it is missing for all the fixed term contracts. This was the case in 2016 but in 2017 every tariff had a pricing leaflet, so this is a backward step. I know many people do not use the p/kwh costs and daily rates, but it is an important piece of information and it should be easily viewed, what else would you buy without knowing the price? especially a household's biggest annual cost item.
Could I suggest a separate web page giving tariff price details for every contract, with a selection box to guide you to the tariff you want to look at?
Also in the recent web page makeover, the email contact has been removed, is this a mistake or are SP trying to reduce the number of emails?
A response from the forum moderators would be nice.

2 comments

posted by Rupert-Bear | 10 months ago
Re: Tariff Pricing no longer shown

I cannot believe nobody has answered this question! I have been half an hour searching for the tariff pricing which should be EASILY found on my account! I was hoping to find the answer here but find nothing but someone else asking the same question! Come on Scottish Power - what happened to transparency? 

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 10 months ago
Re: Tariff Pricing no longer shown

The pricing is on your bill calculation, this shows the price/kWh and daily standing charge. The name of the tariff and latest annual consumption is also shown. If you don’t have paper bills they are all online in your account as pdf files.