posted by scotty2124 | 3 months ago
Re: Tonik Credit refunding
Iam in

posted by scotty2124 | 3 months ago
I would put my Ass up for sale that SP are holding on to your refunds

posted by gw1-10 | 3 months ago

I have also not yet recieved tonik credit of nearly £300, despite many phone calls and e-mails. Was told it would be reflected onmy account by mid January. Thank you  for advice concerning small claims court, that will be my next move

posted by carolm | 3 months ago
I was with Yorkshire Energy and they owe me £255 the time this is taking for the refund is ridiculous

I'm owed £255 still.

Me neither

posted by Spotty | 2 months ago

I was with Yorshire until they went belly up. I recieved my final bill from them on Friday 19th saying I was £211 in credit with them.

Because SP hadn't taken the DD at the usual time, and because their prices are so high (1/3 more per unit for electricity than I was paying), when I put a meter reading in I now owe them £238! All of that work put in over the years to build a buffer for the winter months completely wasted. I can't find any information about when my YE credit will be applied to SP. Lets hope Shell (who I'm changing to now) are more efficient! I seem to remember Martin Lewis saying something about people being transferred to Eon when their energy supplier went bust had got the better deal. 

posted by Fardowso | 2 months ago
I need to get credit

posted by antmccarthy | 2 months ago

I am in the same boat

I am owed credit and yet there is still no sign of it in my account. I was also conned out of 100 gas units by a Tonic for an over-reading (take by their meter reader)  on my gas meter, which I am still out of pocket on.

This just goes to show that we, as consumers, have little or no protection against these energy companies.

My assumption is that Scottish Power is playing the long game, knowing well that people are as good as tied into their contracts until the credits come through.

posted by davybabyests | 2 months ago

Unable to look for another supplier untill refund is made. Could be a reason why SE is holding back?