Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by colsellmike | 8 months ago
Re: Totally confusing website. How do I find My Messages? Just going round in circles.
More confusing than trying to navigate to multiple accounts is the fact that when I receive email advice to view a Message, there is none there! That has happened a lot during 2019. And sometimes when there is a Message there are text errors so you cannot read them! I have two of those.
Highlighted

posted by broadway | 8 months ago
Re: Totally confusing website. How do I find My Messages? Just going round in circles.

hi i checked my account a little time ago after sending you my meter reading and we were £250 in credit   I now checked again after reciving a message from you to say the monthly payments had reduced to £80 from £98 as we were in credit my account now shows that we have a 00'00 credit could you explain this thank you jack hodgson

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 8 months ago

@broadway   Hi have a look at your latest bill in your online account, it probably explains how your credit was used to pay the bill.

Highlighted

posted by frank878204 | 4 months ago

I have had an 18month nightmare with scottish power and it appears i m not th only one I endded up going to the Ombudsman who found in my favour and I was awarded £50 forpoor customer services.This made no difference and the customer service got worse and worse. Now they want to charge £134 per moth. So I am transferring to  EON

Now Scottish power are trying to block the transfer and tell me to refer to MY MESSAGES for an explanatioWhere are these messages ???????

I am 75 years of age in ill health and would like to get scottish power  to phone me and tell me what the problem is

I AM NOT OPTOMISTIC

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

@frank878204   Sorry for your problem,  if SP are blocking your transfer it probably means you owe money which needs to be paid before you leave.  Your messages are on your internet account, click your icon top right and look for messages. 

Highlighted

posted by mrsH | A month ago

No problem finding My messages, but all it does is shows the refer a friend advert and won't allow me to see the messages.  I know there is a message there for me, you emailed to tell me!!

Highlighted

posted by j8son3vans | A month ago

Having the same issue,every link in the my account section leads to "https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/my-account/" i have even tried going to my message box by manually finding the old link from an email "https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/mymessages" and it says the page does exist

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@j8son3vans   To get messages click your logo picture top right, May account overview and My Messages appears