Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Totally confusing website. How do I find My Messages? Just going round in circles.

posted by FedupofWorcs | 6 months ago
7 comments

posted by  Eilidh | 6 months ago
Re: Totally confusing website. How do I find My Messages? Just going round in circles.

Hi @FedupofWorcs, you can find the my messages section by clicking on your avatatar image at the top right hand side of the web page.  Once you click the avatar image a drop down will show that shows below and then click on the My Messages button.Capture.JPG

posted by FedupofWorcs | 6 months ago
Re: Totally confusing website. How do I find My Messages? Just going round in circles.
Thank you. Didn't know what an "avatar" was. Much simpler if SP just put a link on the Home page with all the others!

posted by Vinta370 | 6 months ago

I concur that finding My Messages is ridiculously obtuse once you have an overview of your account showing. It should be EASY to find from within the overview screen after being logged on. Normally I go straight in on url 'https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/my-account/'. From the reply I can't even see the avatar referred to or even a screen that looks like the image. I have found My Messages by coming right out of the overview to non logged on state and then going down to  My Account where I then see the option of My Messages. As this is the only place I can find details of my contract (e.g.: actual expiry date, etc.) it should be the easiest thing to find with its own button on the main screen everywhere and not having to go in and out of a logged on state.

posted by Davc | 6 months ago

The message above from Eilidh works alright for me, I am using a laptop, maybe the website looks different on a pad or a phone.  At least you did manage to find your messages, of course you have to be logged in first before you can find them.

posted by clarenceb | 4 months ago

I've also got an email advising me to log into my account and check my messages, but can't find them anywhere. I don't have an avatar in the top corner?

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

Your avatar is a picture of a face in the top right. Click it. 

posted by susan_safaie | 4 months ago
I defiantly would never ever recommend Scottish power to anyone, I have had so many problems with them, especially since I have had my smart meter fitted, they have not yet got a bill right! I am classed as a vulnerable person it makes no difference to them, I still seem to be going round in circles with them/