Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to enter meter readings on phone app or online

posted by LeeR | 6 months ago

I have just joined Scottish Power & have registered online & on the phone app. Both say I need to submit meter readings. Phone app constantly says "Error Unable to submit meter readings, please try again later." Online app simply does not take me to the link to enter the readings. Is anybody else having same issue? Or are there any other ways to resolve this?

75 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
Re: Unable to enter meter readings on phone app or online

@LeeR   Send the readings to contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by LeeR | 6 months ago
Thanks Davc
Highlighted

posted by Lesmill | 6 months ago
Hi, i am in the same position, new customer unsble to submit readings even though the app is requesting me to do so.
Highlighted

posted by Deckie | 6 months ago

Yes still happening, can't get past the introduction page. Managed to enter readings on the app on 2nd attempt but still says readings are required when I log back in.

Highlighted

posted by dina123 | 6 months ago
Can not submit meter reading I am new customer switching over to Scottish power
Highlighted

posted by Adam0021 | 6 months ago
Same here, joined two days ago. Maybe it's because we currently have a smart metre so they already have readings? Do u?
Highlighted

posted by Ade5119 | 6 months ago
I wish I could read any of my metres, watched the videos, still none the wiser, mine have a number pad on them, presumably digital no 1-0 with red A and blue B button, I've tried pressing these in many configurations, and still no results,and obviously Scottish power having£300 of my money sat in there bank account whilst I need to use some of it for food and other bills isn't a priority,let's hope the food bank delivery arrives in time, not to mention that my March'20 invoice hasn't been added to my account and we're a good way through April, where's that disappeared too? If my gas isn't cut off mean time I may well just stick my head in the oven. Good luck everyone,stay safe 😷😷
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 6 months ago
@Ade5119. Press 9 on the number pad to get your reading. This has been posted dozens of times on the Community.
Highlighted

posted by mizzc67 | 6 months ago
I am unable to enter my metre reading on the app