Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to send meter Reading to scottish power keep trying but no good can't get though to anyone

posted by Supermac | 4 months ago
8 comments
Highlighted

posted by Davy | 4 months ago
Re: Unable to send meter Reading to scottish power keep trying but no good can't get though to anyon

I am in the same boat. Just moving over from British Gas and have taken my readings from my smart meters and enter them and it comes up with an error message. Tried to do an online chat without success.. 

I read from someone else suggesting taking photos of your meter readings with serial number showing as proof which I have done..

Highlighted

posted by carla88 | 4 months ago
Re: Unable to send meter Reading to scottish power keep trying but no good can't get though to anyon
I seem to be having the same problem. We’ve been with Scottish power since October now as they said they could cut our bill in half from what we was paying. I’ve entered our metre readings quite a few times, and received an email a week ago (only just noticed it today though) stating that I need to enter reading again within two days. I can’t seem to get the reading off the smart metre we have either (this is the metre for our previous supplier as they said we wouldn’t need a new one) and I can’t easily get to our proper metre. Our suggested direct debit is double what they said it would be, not sure if this is because the previous readings haven’t registered or not. I won’t be very happy if the bill ends up a lot higher than they said, as we didn’t even want to leave our previous provider Utilita, I was stopped about five times in one week by different people and o my swapped because of the price difference.
Highlighted

posted by Ashley83 | 4 months ago
Hi I am the same I have just switched and there asking me for meter readings and I can’t get it to anyone either . Can’t call can’t live chat can’t email I wish I never swapped now worried am going to get over charged.
Highlighted

posted by Pobox557 | 4 months ago
snap...... Been trying for days now
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago

@carla88 @Ashley83 @Pobox557     Send the reading by email to

contactus@scottishpower.com

Highlighted

posted by lozbo | 4 months ago

I have just switched from SSE and have been trying to send upto date readings of both gas and electricity. The gas has been confirmed and I've paid outstanding balance to SSE, however trying to confirm electricity has been a nightmare. Tried submitting on the App, through the login and the automated call number. All Iget is an error occurred ! I've been in contact with a really helpful guy from SP who has submitted the readings again, now just waiting for confirmation . 

Highlighted

posted by yvonne | A month ago

I have sent letters I have sent e mails I have phoned all to no avail no one answers I can't read meters need firm to do read the meters no luck been asking since January so dissapointed with Scottish power need to change. They don't look after  the customers  loyal customer does not count.

Highlighted

posted by yvonne | A month ago

Scottish power rubbish