Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Martin_Hayward | 12 months ago
Re: Unable to top up on the app

Hi I am on Powerup.

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

Hi again Martin, most of the discussion on this thread has been about PAYG. As far as I know PowerUp is now closed to new customers so is this a problem with a new card? Have you been on PowerUp successfully before?  

I am trying to stay with Scotish power, please can someon advise how to fix my issue or I will move to another supplier!!!!

I am no a new customer!!! I have been in this from the start. Please sort or I am out of here off to another supplier!!

I am a customer like you and cannot sort anything out with your account. You need to talk to SP on the helpline. I am also a PowerUp customer so I am interested when thinks go wrong. You can report it to the community on the dedicated PowerUp section, this section is for PAYG problems. 

Hi Yes I have topped up on Powerup many times before and would like to continue.

My electricity needs to be topped up next week so I will see if I have the same problems. My experience with PowerUp is that it sometimes does not work correctly for a few days, but then seems to refresh and solve its problems. Your best couse is to wait until after the weekend and try to make the payment again. If it continues to reject (have you been issued with a new debit card recently?) I think you need to talk directly with SP on 0800 027 0072.

Hi Martin, my PowerUp top up worked correctly today, did you try yours again?

posted by gary | 12 months ago

had smart metres around two week and still unable t top up via the app . poor service need them removing