Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Urgent contact number

posted by Lou65 | A month ago
My meter is saying that I have 18p electric and no emergency, I put money on last night and tried buying more tonight. They couldn't put any on in the shop, after umpteen tries. I tried my key again at home and it said £5 token accepted but then went blank ?! I have been trying to contact SP but no phone number is working just keeps saying go on line, I've been on line, I have the app but can't get any help ! Does anyone have any advice on how to sort this out ?

Many thanks
4 comments
Highlighted

Top answer

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: Urgent contact number

@Lou65    Ring 0800 027 0072, they can help when supply cut off is threatened. The number is manned normal working hours ( not at night or sundays) 

Highlighted

posted by Lou65 | A month ago
Thank you for answering ! I tried that number straight away, but it gave told me to ring 01416525550. Tried that and it had a message telling me to go online or use the app,. I've been going round in circles and not managed to get anywhere.
Highlighted

posted by Weeanjii | A month ago

Hey if also been trying to get through for days 

Highlighted

posted by Ruckerz | A month ago
Please can someone help me just by calling me please, I’ve been going round and trying to change my energy to dual fuel to save me money rather than 2 separate bills!