Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Useless customer service

@johnrimm   Yes it is a shambles, but to be a crook you have to do something on purpose, these folk cannot help what they do. 

Highlighted

@ScottishBorder     Yes it is a shambles, but to be a crook you have to do something on purpose, these folk cannot help what they do. 

Highlighted

posted by ScottishBorder | 7 months ago
@Davc I will clarify: the crooks are not the poor slaves Scottish Power exploits on the other side of the world, the crooks are the fat cats who, with a budget like SP's, cannot show any will to employ nor train better than this.
Highlighted

Read the press. there is no money in power supply, a lot of companies are trying to get out. No football salaries in SP.
Highlighted

posted by johnrimm | 7 months ago

To be very clear I am NOT getting at the staff handling chat calls.  Behind them sits a manager and some bright spark who designed their systems, I would have expected them to intervene at sometime during the day.  Scottish Power choses to send emails from an address which will not accept replies, customers are left with two choices call or chat.  I started trying to get an answer at 09.23 - and after several attempts to obtain a system answer - I dropped the chat at about 9.40.   It is now allmost 18.00 and I still have no answers to my queries.  The system simply does not work.

Sadly, this is not my idea of Customer Service...

87E59CB9-74FA-48EE-9BD8-F7B4B25F88FD.png

Highlighted

That is all true, the computer system the reps work with is truly awful. SP has 5m customers and smart meter problems have pushed the IT system to the brink and beyond.
Highlighted

posted by RichardW | 7 months ago

Can't beleive how usless this company is.

A month before youcan even talk to someone to make an appointment.

Two weeks after that for 1st appointment then they dont turn up or even contact you to say they have a problem.

would be sorted quicker if the customer servive management team were dispanded.

Highlighted

posted by hughes | 4 months ago
I’m with ScottishPower and having trouble over money and usage of electricity. All I can say **bleep** Turpin wore a mask
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 months ago
@hughes. It all depends on the meter readings, send in an up to date reading and the bills will be sensible.
Highlighted

posted by hughes | 4 months ago

It's a pre pay meter, pay as you go . Been waiting for a reply from your complaint s team regarding this , My smart meter display the meter and the app on my phone all have different balance s. You always say account is in debt . Customer service is very poor no one can answer questions they disconnect the phone call. You sent out bills to me that don't correspond, so now I have no option but to pass these onto a  solicitor and ombudsmen see if they can sort this out for me as Scottish Power are incapable of doing so