Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | 7 months ago
Re: Useless customer service

@hughes   Try Citizens Advice, they are good at explaining bills and meters.  This forum is not read by SP, it is for customers to give advice.     Is the payg meter yours or your landlords?  If you contact the ombudsman they will need a written and detailed statement of the problem. A solicitor will probably cost more than the alleged debt on the meter.   
To follow up your complaint with SP write to