cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Using my warm home discount to pay my monthly bill

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

This is the link to apply for an SP warm home payment. 

Highlighted

posted by lorrainecarnie | A year ago

When i was with First utility i got the warm heating allowance, i have notheard or had anything from Scottish power,  could you look into this and let me know how i can get this.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A year ago
Hi Lorraine. The SP warm home applications have been closed since about December I think. You will have to apply for19/20 later in the autumn. You have to apply again afresh each year.
Highlighted

posted by kevin6 | A month ago
I have not received WHO so far however the previous supplier UTILITA have already posted £140 to me and I have been trying to negotiate with SCOTISH Power but all down
the drain So what should I do now?
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@kevin6   If you have already been paid for this year by Utilita you will not get another payment from SP until next winter.  You only get one payment per year.

Highlighted

posted by willow | A month ago
Got a message that I was going to get my warm weather payment before Christmas had one year before no problem but they said I hadn’t put in for it. But got the message. To me they don’t want to pay it.comen sense and help should
Be put into motion I am suffering with mental illness and thought that Scottish power would do the right thing thanks again Scottish power
Highlighted

@willow   Sorry if you did not apply for this years grant, you have to make a new application each year unless you are on the permanent DWP list, but it sounds like that does not apply to you. Remember to apply for 20/21 when the scheme starts again in August or September. 

Highlighted

posted by willow | A month ago
I am on the d.w.p list as I received it year before Scottish power e.mail:
Before Christmas saying I would receive it as normal March 31st
Highlighted

@willow. You said they told you that you had not put in for it. But If you are really sure you are on the DWP system it should arrive soon maybe as a credit on your electric bill. I think it’s possible you may not be on DWP permanent list and you should check the situation in case you need to apply for next year. Do you have any letters or messages that prove you are on the DWP permanent list?