Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using "Your Energy" App for more than one account

posted by scrivens | A month ago

I have just moved over to SP from another provider and was quite pleased to see that when I signed up the "Your Energy" App listed my new account and that of my elderly mum (she is an existing SP costumer and I was already using the App to submit her readings etc) -  I was able to use this to track my change over.

Everytime I logged into the App it gave me the option of which account to view - then two weeks ago it stopped doing this, it now just defaults to my mums account - similar if I log in via the desktop site. This leaves me with the issue of not being able to submit my own readings - I can't find any guidance in the App/on the website and have had little success using the online chat option in order to get help!

Does anybody have any ideas on how to resolve this?

4 comments

posted by Davc | A month ago
Re: Using "Your Energy" App for more than one account

The App has been 'upgraded' recently so may not work with your two accounts. Try signing in on line to your account on the internet and see if it allows meter readings to be sent.

posted by trebor50 | A month ago

I would imagine your desktop computer has stored" cookies" which makes it default to your Mum's account. You need to clear "cookies" from your browser ( Explorer, chrome, firefox etc) . Google will be your friend here. Then you can log on to SP with a clean sheet.

Highlighted

posted by  ScottishPower | A month ago

Hi @scrivens, could you try again as the guys have fixed this issue for you, it looked as though your email addresss was spelt wrong on one of your accounts.  

posted by scrivens | A month ago

Thanks SP - I have logged into the App & the website and they are both working perfectly now!