Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Using the Online Account for Numerous Accounts

posted by LW | 7 days ago

I am struggling to work my way through my 8 different SP site accounts which are currently held under one umbrella SP account.

I log in normally on the first screen and then am met with "My Accounts" screen where all 8 sites are listed, I can then pick the particular account that I wish to look at by clicking view and this all works very well, however should I then have finished with that account and want to look at one of the other accounts I have to completely log out and log back in to get back to the "My Accounts" screen to be able to look at one of the other site accounts.

Is there a way that I should be able to flick between the various different site accounts or is this the only way that I am able to work my way through them? 

2 comments

posted by mickeydee2018 | Yesterday
Re: Using the Online Account for Numerous Accounts
Hi, there is a "other accounts" link on the left hand of the screen on the website about half way down the list. Hope this helps.

posted by LW | 24 hours ago
Re: Using the Online Account for Numerous Accounts
Hi, thanks very much for your reply however there are no links at all down either sides of the pages. The only links available are along the top of the screen however this only takes me pages on the actual individual account that I have picked to view, it will not take me back to the home screen showing the list of accounts that I could then go into view individually.