Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warm Home Discount 2020/2021

posted by LynsB288 | 9 months ago
Has anyone received the Warm Home Discount for this past years scheme. Most other providers have paid out already but not had mine from Scottish Power yet?
93 comments

Top answer

posted by Lesley62 | 9 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount 2020/2021
Would like to know when I am getting warm home discount everybody around me has there’s but I haven’t yet

posted by gymno | 9 months ago
No, I haven't received my WHD payment yet.
Looking back at previous years, it has never been paid anywhere near the late.
I was worried about this so emailed and phoned Scottish Power but all they could do is give me the phone number for the DWP's helpline, which is obviously useless.

posted by Derek22 | 8 months ago
I recieved mine in January
Did you save the email you had to apply from? Also you have to be in reciept of certain benefits to qualify

posted by gymno | 8 months ago
I still have the email notifying me that my application for the discount was successful.
This was sent in December.
It contains a reference number starting with "WHD" and states I need to quote this if I get in touch with Scottish Power.
The person I spoke to on the phone thought this was odd and said "these numbers usually start with an E".
All they could do was give me the DWP's helpline number.

posted by Vonne45 | 8 months ago
I have not received my warm discount payment yet

posted by Rosaline | 8 months ago
I’ve not received mine either

posted by Alan1960 | 8 months ago

still not had my warm home discount this year 2020/2021 scottish power is the worst company i have ever been with 

posted by Alan1960 | 8 months ago
***UPDATE***I HAVE JUST SPOKE TO SCOTTISH POWER AND MY WHD WAS PAID IN JANUARY 2021, I WAS LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACE I HAD TO DOWNLOAD MY JANUARY BILL (AS I HAVE A ONLINE ACCOUNT) AND ONLY CHECK PAYMENTS THAT I HAVE MADE BUT IT WAS SHOWING ONLY IN MY PDF BILL, HOPE THAT HELPS

posted by Rhoxon | 8 months ago

I've not received my WHD, even though I was sent an email in Dec confirming I was successful.  I've spent hours today on the phone or rather in a queue.  Eventually got through to a lady who couldn't help but tried to find a telephone number.  Unfortunately it turned out to be an automated line!!!