Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by LynsB288 | 4 weeks ago
Re: Warm Home Discount 2020/2021
Thankyou for this. I have just checked and you are correct. Mine is on the January bill once I downloaded the pdf

posted by gymno | 4 weeks ago
I don't understand how some people's payments could have been made in January but not show up in their account balance.
Anyway, my payment went into my account today yay!

posted by Robbie88 | 4 weeks ago
I’ve not had mine yet

posted by Rhoxon | 3 weeks ago

I've spent another wasted day trying to get some help with WHD non payment with SP.  This time 'Lee from Warrington ' told me they I had to phone DWP as it was because they haven't paid the grant to SP.  He gave me a no, which did not connect!  I asked him for an email /tel no of their customer care director.  After asking why I wanted it  said no he couldn't give me it.  So very frustrating!  I can not find another way of contacting anyone,  other than the totally usless customer   care line.  Emails bounce back from the 'scottishpowerwhd@lets-talk.online'   Any suggestions?

posted by Ayersukone | 3 weeks ago
Quick sorry first time I've heard of this warm home discount. How does it work.

posted by Peter1976 | 3 weeks ago

Still not recieved my warm home discount of £140 it's nearly the end of march

posted by Bengoj72 | 3 weeks ago
Hi is anyone still waiting on there WHD . I haven't received mine yet but no-one can say why or what's going on with it

posted by Heratics | 3 weeks ago
Something it's obviously going on if anytime anyone phones they say they can discuss it. One person told me I'd definitely get it by tomorrow and if not then that's when he can discuss it. It's pretty pointless it's coming into summer. People needed this when it was a cold cold long winter.

posted by Heratics | 3 weeks ago
Apparently it should be with everyone waiting in the next 15 days

posted by LeejFoster | 3 weeks ago
I've not even had an email confirmation from when I applied for my warm discount. I've gotten it every year with every provider I've been with except Scottish power.