Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by LucyLou10 | A month ago
Re: Warm Home Discount 2020/2021

Please can I have my cold weather paymen, I did not get it last year & year before I'm now with  you and should receive mine as I have brain dage along with severe liver disease but still manage day to day & live alone,   Apart from my best friend, her name is Lucy & she's a little Yorkshire  terrier lol .  However I still need to speak to a real person as 1. I don't know how to take a metre reading on my s mart meter also, can't handle quarterly its just mayhem for my brain therefore I would like to go back on my metre so I know financially where I stand as I get easlly confused easily & short term memory is also  query bad.

I should have received the last few years and missed out, I'm on about when I was with a very bad experience with Aqua, worst company ever & will always give them a bad reputation and told people not to go with them.

I want to speak with a human being 

posted by DavC1 | A month ago

@LucyLou10   Go to Citizens Advice and ask them to help with the Warm Home Discount and your meters.  We can't help you much in this forum if you can't read meters.