Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by johnanthony | 7 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount 2020/2021

Have not received anything but when I called today I was told their is a majot backlog and they would be posted out today.

I remain to be convinced, but we live in hope.

posted by johnanthony | 7 months ago
No surprise, nothing today in the post, so still waiting here.

posted by Heratics | 7 months ago
I got mines today

posted by Margie7458 | 7 months ago
Have still not received my warm home discount. Don't know what Scottish power are doing received my government letter in November!

posted by Rosaline | 7 months ago
I spoke to someone the other day and he said the payments are behind due to pandemic and they all should be paid by end of April. I won’t hold my breath.

posted by edith | 6 months ago

I have not received my WHD, I have rung and emailed scot power and been given a real run around, phone nos that are no use or no longer open, been told it's the governments fault.I've been getting WHD for years, suddenly, even with a HM Gov letter, there is a problem.I would like to ask any readers, do you find when you are on the phone to scot power, they have given you a call back, it will suddenly go silent, but the line from them is still open, until their call centre closes?It has happened to me a couple of times, does this happen to anyone else? I have been with scot power for decades, not had a problem, but have now found, when you do, they are not very good.

posted by emmyefarndon | 6 months ago
I've just spoken to someone and I have had it like many and missed it, it was issued in February onto my electric bill and I hadn't actually looked at the bill, I suggest you all look at the electricity bills for February

posted by emmyefarndon | 6 months ago
Check your February electricity bill, I had missed mine completely here I was ranting I haven't had it and I had oops 😂

posted by Rosaline | 6 months ago
I rang Scottish Power again yesterday to be told that a lot of Warm Home Discount applications have gone missing.

posted by sazzybee73 | 6 months ago

I have been given the run around for nearly 2 months now after not receiveing my WHD.I have a prepayment metre and normally get the letter with the barcode which you take to a post office and get the £140 loaded onto your key.Everone els i know who was entitle to the WHD got theirs ages ago (some back in December)I applied on the 16th August 2020 and got an email back straight away confirming my aplication.

I have since been told to wait till 31st March (done),14 April (running out of patience)Been told its on a first come first served basis (erm excuse me i applied in August) And now have been told my reference number i gave them doesnt come up anywhere on their systems (its printed on the email confirming the aplication for goodness sake,which i have sent them).Now they have said they have sent my details to the relevant department .Im losing the will to live with this its ridiculous.

The WHD phoneline is close so i imagine if you wrote to them it wouldnt get to anyone as they are now shut.What are we supposed to do.

All my emails are going to the complaints team but tbh they are just the same as customer service and pass you from pillar to post andgive you different answers each time.

Does anyone have any ideas ?