Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Warm Home Discount Late Payment

posted by AllanM | 10 months ago

The warm home discount for pay as you go electric meters was supposed to be paid by the end of January 2020. It has now been extended to the end of Feruary 2020. That's only four weeks away from Spring when the weather will be getting warmer.  Scottish Power have a contact number, but the person I spoke to told me it was a seperate department for pre payment meters and refused to put me through, and sugested I try again tomorrow morning (Jan. 31st 2020). Does anyone know the phone number for the ombudsman I need to contact to complain to regarding Scottish Power?

28 comments
Highlighted

posted by Judy1967 | 10 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Late Payment
I still havent recieved mine
Highlighted

posted by Mrsb2020 | 10 months ago
I haven't received it either and a customer service advisor said it will be paid by 31st march 2020
Highlighted

posted by Weeman | 10 months ago

@AllanM wrote:

The warm home discount for pay as you go electric meters was supposed to be paid by the end of January 2020. It has now been extended to the end of Feruary 2020. That's only four weeks away from Spring when the weather will be getting warmer.  Scottish Power have a contact number, but the person I spoke to told me it was a seperate department for pre payment meters and refused to put me through, and sugested I try again tomorrow morning (Jan. 31st 2020). Does anyone know the phone number for the ombudsman I need to contact to complain to regarding Scottish Power?

Why do SP try to hide payments of WHD ?

It ia not exactly obvious on bills when payment has been made ...

Highlighted

posted by Jan555 | 9 months ago
I have just rung and they said it can take up to the 31st March 2020
Highlighted

posted by Mazee | 9 months ago
why have i not recieved my whd for prepayement meters, got it last year in dec 2019, so why is it not sent out yet struggleing to keep home warm as weather is terrible. need the help in winter not spring. thank you
Highlighted

posted by Mazee | 8 months ago
it is the 16th of march 2020 and still no payement for whd. think its terrible as this was designed to help vulnerable people and still not sent them out. absolute disgrace think i will contact someone in the goverment to see if they can issue the payement when people need it the most dec is a ideal time to receive it not the start of spring. especially when all the other electricity companys have paid theirs out. fed up waiting!!!!!wish someone would let us know if it is on its way out.
Highlighted

posted by Jamescondie | 8 months ago
We still have not received ours and was wanting to know if its still getting sent out. Could really do with it as struggling with trying to keep topped up.
Highlighted

posted by Jan555 | 8 months ago

21st March and still no payment How do we contact them?

Highlighted

posted by willow | 8 months ago
neather have I and at this time I could do with it