Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by DW | 9 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020
Hi to all,
I got an email last week to say I got last year WHD 2019( NO I didnot ),as for this year I still have not got it ( GRRR!!! ), On there website they say there open on a Saturday from 9 am -6pm I tried to call yet they are Closed. I would like to know if anyone can help me or advise me on regarding WHD Scheme as to when I am to receive it ?.
Thank you all,
Mr D Winzar

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

@DW   It is no use chasing your 19/20 payment now, it is far too late.  Be sure to apply for 20/21 by completing the online forms.   Search this forum for links to the application which I posted some weeks ago

posted by Cazzila | 9 months ago
Were do I go to fill in the form for Warm Home Discount Scheme
Many thanks

posted by Davc | 9 months ago

@Cazzila   You can apply on this link

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

It is also on the SP website and has been previously posted on the community so a little searching could have solved your problem.

posted by Cazza | 9 months ago

Thanks Dave all sorted now 👍

posted by suresh | 9 months ago
useless inefficent Scottish Power, bullying clients , the older and need genration!!
shame shame!!To Keith anderson The managing Director of Scottish Power!!

posted by jin | 9 months ago

Enquiring on behalf of my elderly mother,   any idea where her warm front discount is, I have received notification for 20/21 but still not received 19/20s.

a/c  84438611010

posted by whiteowl | 9 months ago

You will haveto get in touch with SP we are onlycustomers. Is she in the core group, this is automatic paid, should have had a letter from DWP. Broader group she would have had to apply on website and would have received an email with a reference number to say they had got her application. Have you looked on her bills between Jan and now,It should be on her elec bill as a credit off £133 plus vat.  You can get it on gas bill but would have had to ask for this  Hope you get some answers off SP. Give the WHD team your reference number and they may be able to chase this up.

Scottish power is just playing the game about not to pay the WHD money to thier fergile and senior citizens.There a re so much complaints about these payment for WHD but it seems SPower  is totally  ignoring it. You must keep compalinig to Scottish power

Warm Home Discount application

Please enter your electricity account number and the postcode of your supply address

The account number can be found on the top right hand corner of the electricity bill.
We cannot process your application without this.

Please enter your postcode *

Account number *