cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by myhome | 3 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020

I was told I would get warmer home discount from today's date. 25/08/2020

plus I could get a discount as I'm on PIP at the enhanced rate from today 25/08/2020

Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago

@myhome  You have to apply yourself .Phone SP or follow the links that many people keep putting on this community. This years WFD is now open and it will tell you if you are eligable. Make sure you receive an email with a reference number. this is to confirm it has been accepted. Don't leave it too late.

Highlighted

posted by myhome | 3 months ago

I'm applying for warm home discount scheme payments 2020

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago

@myhome   Good for you, you have to apply by phone or webpage, instructions are posted on this thread and on SPs main website.

Highlighted

posted by khoshkinar | A month ago
jilil ahwazi@hotmail.co.uk

@MNeale2008 wrote:

Hi,

I was just wanting to know if anyone has received their 140pounds payment into their scottish power account today in relation to the Warm Home Discount Scheme..,?

I've been assured a week ago via live chat (before lockdown) that I've been accepted onto the scheme ( and I was paid last year) but I've checked my account this morning and my payment has not gone in yet.

I'm hoping that its going to go in by tonight and thats its just late because scottish power have reduced their workforce.

Any replies gratefully recevied or if someone from Scottish Power could advise that you be great too,

Many thanks

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@khoshkinar   Warm Home payments are sent out at the end of the winter, usually end March. I know that is too late but that is how the system works. 

Highlighted

posted by Pannettem | A month ago
I wondered if I was eligible for the warm
Home discount in the last tax year How would I apply. I know this one will not be paid until next year
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@Pannettem   You cannot apply for last years issue, but applications are open now for the 20-21 winter. Search this forum for the link to apply

Highlighted

posted by myhome | A month ago
I’ve applied for warm home discount after moving from another company, and I hope this company don’t start making me annoyed. I’ve been accepted and want it. I’m disabled and on pip plus universal credit. so there should not be any problems ??? PS yes Iv applied and was granted these discounts. let’s wait and see.

Mark
Highlighted

posted by myhome | A month ago
Apparently you get warm home discount in March 2021. They tell you this after you join.