cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020

posted by MNeale2008 | 4 months ago

Hi,

I was just wanting to know if anyone has received their 140pounds payment into their scottish power account today in relation to the Warm Home Discount Scheme..,?

I've been assured a week ago via live chat (before lockdown) that I've been accepted onto the scheme ( and I was paid last year) but I've checked my account this morning and my payment has not gone in yet.

I'm hoping that its going to go in by tonight and thats its just late because scottish power have reduced their workforce.

Any replies gratefully recevied or if someone from Scottish Power could advise that you be great too,

Many thanks

134 comments
Highlighted

posted by Jodi | 4 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020
Hi
I have not had mine either. As far as I can tell there is nobody to contact as the customer service line is closed due to the virus. Bit worrying as I was relying on this.
Highlighted

posted by georgiec80 | 4 months ago
I was told on the phone a few weeks ago that I would have my warm home discount applied to my account by the end of this month and haven’t had it yet. Can’t contact anyone by phone or email.
Highlighted

Hi, it is worrying - I am counting on mine too, 😑
Highlighted

posted by Saraforeman | 4 months ago

hi everyone 

I'm waiting for mine too could really  do with it just like yourselves

Last year I didn't  get it until July and yet other suppliers have already sent there customers  their w h D

Come on Scottish power 

Highlighted

Come one Scottish Power - I thought WHDS  payments were supposed to be in people's account TODAY !

I can't wait until July 2020!

I understand you are working on a reduced workforce, but if the money is there ready to pay people, how hard can be to action it? ! !

At least let us know what is going on - it is delayed let us know until when so we can make financial contingencies !

NOT HAPPY.

Highlighted

posted by jenjen8880 | 4 months ago

ScottishPower are a joke I have been waiting for my payment, I applied in September last year, and I'm still waiting, they are making me ill, charging me £50 a week for electric, it's so wrong, they won't help me, they know I'm disabled and it's discrimination how they are treating me, shame on you ScottishPower you make me sick

Highlighted

posted by boris | 4 months ago
Hi .
I spoke with an agent in Nov 2019 and have been reassured since then that my application went through for the warm home discount and that it would be in between 1/1019 and today In my bank account. This was the final date . I have reported how cold my place is to my job coach today in my universal credit on line journal and that the fuel warm home discount had not been paid . I was advised to get back in touch with my supplier !!!! ScottishPower are too busy to take calls!!
I am relying on this as of this date today as are so many of you . Please post if anybody here’s anything ... help ....
Highlighted

boris - I'm sorry to hear you're soooo upset we're all in the same boat - I'm sure Scottish Power will pay it at some point as it is a government led scheme and so they have to.

I will post on here as soon as I have heard anything - I did try and ring the free phone number this afternoon but it just had an automated pre-recorded msg on their system that said they are limiting their customer service outlet at the moment and only to call the emergency number if you are going to be cut off.

Highlighted

posted by Browni | 4 months ago

Quick post to say I'm another one that expected the WHD to have been paid by yesterday.

I only joined Scottish Power because they offered the Scheme.