Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 3 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020

@abdul   Maybe it is already credited to your account, check on line.

Highlighted

posted by Bunter | 3 months ago
Hi my name is William mcclure 89 abbeyhill st g326hr, I would like to apply for the HDS.TY
Highlighted

@Bunter   Hi William, the 20/21 WHD scheme has not opened yet for applications.  Probably September before you can apply. 

Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | 3 months ago

@Bunter Can't doanything about your account we  dont work for SP. Phone or email  contactus@scottishpower,com.

Highlighted

posted by Huss | 3 months ago
Hi ,, I would like to know how they credit the DSP for 19/20 to my account , thanks
Highlighted

@Huss  It depends on your account  PAYG gets a voucher or credit if it is a smart meter.  Normal meters get a credit to the account.  In some cases a cheque might be sent but that is unusual. 

Highlighted

posted by burnham | 3 months ago
Of course I have not received mine either. HMG stated we would receive WMD automatically and we did not have to do anything. Ha, ha, ha. Scottish Power are a laughing stock. making a lot of money for themselves rather than paying it to the customers for whom it is intended. Time for us to all abandon Scottish Power for better service?
Highlighted

@burnham     You say HMG (Government?) say you get Warm Home Discount automatically.  Yes, the core recipients get it paid directly from DWP as part of your benefits regardless of your fuel supplier. 

The second level of WHD is operated by the fuel companies and involves an application which you have to make each your giving details of the benefits which you receive.  The fuel companies then pay out the benefit as a credit to the fuel bill.  It is at the fuel companies discretion  to accept or reject applications.  If they accept an application they send you a reference number to support your claim.   When they pay out the money is reimbursed by DWP, but the idea that power companies sit on the money is not correct.  Administration has been put into chaos by the Covid situation, but if you have a reference number there will eventually be a credit added to your account.  You can remind SP by quoting your reference number in an email to

contactus@scottishpower.com  

Highlighted

posted by DeeGarner | 2 months ago

As of today, 6pm 1st June 2020, my Warm Home Discount hasn`t gone in yet either. I`m just glad that the weather has warmed up for the time being, although we`re supposed to be having a cold blast soon Cat Sad  

Highlighted

posted by Mahi | 2 months ago
Last year they pay everybody in the end of march but this year they not paid us why we still waiting lets see what happen🤨😞