cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by suresh | 2 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020

hi Mahi

SPower is  just not on the spot!! They all have Covid 9 virus in their head and not in their lungs!!

Their Heads are "headless chicken" know nothing of the complaint they recieve from us??

i dont think Spower read our complaint , to respond here!!

Regards

suresh

Highlighted

posted by 49866 | A month ago
Could you please tell me where I should be looking for evidence it has been paid or not. Spoke to an advisor today and she claimed I was paid in feb. They haven't put it on any of my bills docs. Do we get full amount credited to our electric accounts in one go or do they split amount by 12 months so it's paid over a year period
Highlighted

How was it labelled on your bill please. To make sure if it's on mine or not.
Highlighted

They told me they only put it on elec accounts as not everyone has a gas bill and they wanted it fair to everyone
Highlighted

I've been paid my warm home discount payment for my first time. I thought they had not paid it. A tel advisor said I had been paid in feb but she couldn't give me any more details. I had viewed my bills through app and could see any discount mentioned anywhere. Then I logged into my online account and full 5 page bill documents were available for me to view. On the 3 or 4th page it mentioned my discount was added. So check online account as yours maybe there too. Under bill   March 2020. Hope you have yours already too. If you was given a unique red number you will be reliable so get hunting docs

Highlighted

Yes it's been added to my bill that covers March 2020. It's not accessible via app to view full bill docs so check through your online account bills and payments . I will be clearly labelled warm discount just above bill summary Page 3 or 4 when you download . I never got a letter or text. It's first time I've applied so don't be disheartened thinking they haven't dealt with it because of coronary staff shortage.
Highlighted

Check your online account. Not via app. Download your bill doc. It's on page 3 or 4 of bill dated under March 2020. Should be near the summary section labelled warm discount. £133.33 gets credited to elect account.
Highlighted

Page 3 or 4 of your bill near the summary section. It's clearly labelled warm discount. Cannot view full bill docs on app so check paper or online account bills and payments
Highlighted

posted by Davc | A month ago

@49866    Thanks for the useful comments.  Everyone should look at their bills, the app has gone wrong recently, and the home display units are hopeless. 

Highlighted

posted by Dawn | A month ago

I have spoken to Scottish power 2 weeks ago and they said the payments that were due to be paid on 31 march have not been paid because of the lockdown the second person I spoke to said all payments had been sent  but they could see that I had not receivedareceived mine so they would have to cancel the first one and resend and it would arrive within the next 5 days.  What a. load of toss I rang again last week and they said I should contact the dwp to find out why I had not received it dwp said not a clue what they are talking about rang Scottish power again and a different person said I don't know why you were told to contact the dwp that's our job  but again your payment will be with you shortly and we will get some one to call you regarding this matter I have still not  received my payment and still not received my call back next call ombudsman.

I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND SCOTTISH POWER