Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020

Sounds good tell more people, there is nothing on the website about it so I think you got in early before it is properly released. 

posted by Anisa_kai | A year ago
I also am waiting on this payment I've been researching who to contact and their is nothing I understand work force has been lowered but this is important to all of us especially now at least inform us

Hi I'm also waiting I don't know what's going on cant contact anyone to ask this is rediculous as most of us really need this now more then ever it's like Scottish power are hiding from us and don't wanna pay fingers crossed they will sort this out asap

posted by LJ | A year ago
I’m still waiting to receive my warm home discount from 2019/2020 and normally would have got it before the end of March. Just hoping I will still receive this as I’m disabled and have a lung condition, copd and emphysema and have been in self isolation aswell due to my this and being unwell. I know the cut off date is the end of March and I’ve never had a problem before but now can’t even phone up to find out. Also waiting on a balance of about £10 from my old prepayment meter from when they installed a smart meter Would be careful if you’s could get back to me on this matter. Thankyou

posted by sociophobe | A year ago
me too, I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only one but it doesn't look good. I paid up my bills up to date on the strength of it coming in and now can't reduce my direct debit so will be paying in advance

posted by davefife | A year ago
we have been promised this since last year but every time i chat or phone them,they keep blaming the dwp for the delay,this company is a joke with all the lies and excuses,i care for my disabled partner and we were both relying on this payment since last year that we were promised to receive in 2/3 weeks and now its 3rd of april 2020 and still nothing they had the hard neck to offer us a £30 loan,what a disgrace and they should be ashamed of themselfs treating customers like this!

So I recieved an email back today saying they had added the 140 on to my account on 31st however I don't see it has anyone recieved theirs yet and where did they find it

posted by kul | A year ago

@MNeale2008 wrote:

Hi,

I was just wanting to know if anyone has received their 140pounds payment into their scottish power account today in relation to the Warm Home Discount Scheme..,?

I've been assured a week ago via live chat (before lockdown) that I've been accepted onto the scheme ( and I was paid last year) but I've checked my account this morning and my payment has not gone in yet.

I'm hoping that its going to go in by tonight and thats its just late because scottish power have reduced their workforce.

Any replies gratefully recevied or if someone from Scottish Power could advise that you be great too,

Many thanks

posted by georgiec80 | A year ago
I also had an email saying I had received my payment on 28/2/20 but I can’t see where it was applied. I emailed back asking where I would find evidence of it being paid in but they replied with a repeat of the first email they sent. I’m pretty certain it’s not been paid!!

posted by whiteowl | A year ago

@georgiec80  It should be on your elect bill as a credit. Have you put in meter reads recently as this generates a bill and  may be on that.