Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by georgiec80 | A year ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020
I do regular meter readings. Where would I see the payment? On my actual bill. I’ve looked and can’t see it anywhere

posted by Davc | A year ago
It should be shown as credits to your bill. Maybe not individually but as a total only.

posted by whiteowl | A year ago
It will be on your bill as warm home discount as £133.33 ex vat you pay less vat on your total bill to make it up to the £140. As you said they paid it on 28/02/2020 i would think it would be on next bill hence i said put in another meter read and it will generate another bill and it should be on there. I hope it is.

posted by Twinklelittlest | A year ago
When will I have my Warm Home money paid into my account old.

posted by RayP | A year ago
I have been with Scottish Power for 9 years and never had a problem until a couple of years ago. Since then they have been awful. This is the last straw. I have switched supplier this morning to Bulb energy. If anyone is doing the same, use this code when you switch and we both get £50 credit on our accounts when you switch (www.bulb.me/rachelh5315) I have been waiting and relying on this warm home discount, I have been out of work since the beginning of March with no wage and my son is high risk. We could have really done with this money for out energy bill. FED UP WITH SCOTTISH POWER IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! Good riddance.

posted by nannykaz | A year ago
Just found mine already applied to meter today.

posted by abdul | A year ago
I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY WARM HOME DISCOUNT PAYMENT,

posted by Herbz | A year ago

Since the warm homes discount was due to be paid to all elligible customers by the 31/3/2020 and has not been paid as yet - 6 days late - I am seriously considering charging Scottish Power a £5.00 per day non payment fee starting on the 01/04/2020.

This fee already amounts to £30.00.

I am now giving Scottish Power fair warning that if I have not received my warm homes dicount payment in full by 16/04/2020 I will be implementing this fee, backdated to the 01/04/2020 at the aforemenntioned rate of £5.00 per day.

posted by Davc | A year ago
@Herbz. Good luck with that but I think you need big legal backing to get anywhere.

posted by thameena | A year ago
I applied as well accepted but no payment received, should have been paid 31/3/20.