posted by Sexy45 | A year ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme Payments 2020
Can you tell me why I have not got the warm home discount payment

posted by bennyboy1980 | A year ago
Same

posted by Bisi1948 | A year ago

I haven't  received mine  too.  I was with EDF for many years before joining  Scothish Power last year . And I always receive  the  £140  in March.

I applied for the Scheme immediately  I joined Scottish Power which was approved and was told to expect it by March at the lattest.. To date nothing has come through .

Scottish Power needs to sort this out for their Customers.

Thank you.

posted by Kimberley56 | A year ago
It's an absolute JOKE!!! I was told by Scottish Power the DWP had okayed the money, so Scottish Power will be getting interest on every £140, this will be why we are not getting it,so Scottish Power are benefiting on every payment!!!

posted by Davc | A year ago
Interest rates are almost zero, the idea of holding onto payments for interest is very unlikely. More likely that have paid already and you have not noticed the credit on your account, if payments are held up it is probably due to overloaded office staff as I’m sure you know.

posted by Kennywon | A year ago
Still not got mine. Last year I got a cheque. Was told a couple of weeks ago that I would have it by 31st March as they had just received it from the government and were just about to process it. Not had my money but got a letter telling me that the tariff prices were going up in price. Can you please get your priority correct. I. E your customers

posted by Kennywon | A year ago
Totally agree. I was told the same

posted by MNeale2008 | A year ago

Still not got mine - has anyone actually received theirs??? ! It would be interesting to know....

posted by Davc | A year ago

@MNeale2008   Read this forum thread, plenty of people have found their WHD in their online account as a credit.

posted by MNeale2008 | A year ago
Well I'm really happy for those few that have had it through....but I know how and where to look for mine....it's definitely not gone in yet. I think mine has gone into a black hole and been forgotten about, 😕