Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by Sheilajones111 | 8 months ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme - how to apply
I like to apply for the winter payment

posted by DavC1 | 8 months ago

@Sheilajones111   Sorry, the scheme is closed now for winter 2021/22.   Next years scheme will open around July 2022. 

posted by jackieyoung1963 | 6 months ago
hi I am disabled I have applied for it but to no avail and so please could you set me up again for that the weather payment the warm home weather payment and the other with the payment thing because there’s two with the payments please can you apply for me for both thank you

posted by Nutshell | 5 months ago

i qualified for mine with ssew but have justy moved into a new adress

posted by Nutshell | 5 months ago

posted by mylie | A week ago

hi i would like to apply for warn house discount my supplier is scottish power for both my electricity and gas my account number is 16113974707 both my husband and i are pensioners my husbahd received D L A and i received P I P  regardes mrs marie graham  please contact me to let me know if i have done this right as i am hopeless with computers my land line number is 01475 790197 my mob is 07852378191 THANK AGAIN .

posted by DavC1 | A week ago

@mylie    Thanks for the message but we can't help you because we are all customers and SP don't read the comments. The WHD for 22/23 winter has not opened yet, there will be plenty of time to apply later, check the SP website in September or October. 

posted by MelChester | A week ago
Mylie please delete your personal numbers from this message i know you think it wiuod help you but your numbers could be used by some not very nice people in the wrong way x