Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Warm Home Discount Scheme

posted by cctsang | 3 years ago

Hi, I moved to Scottishpower in March this year, I want to know is my Warm Home Discount automaticlly transfer to Scottishpower? When will I get pay? Thanks 

17 comments
Highlighted

posted by  Gordon | 3 years ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme

Hi @cctsang, do you automatically qualify for the Warm Home Discount or do you normally need to apply? 

Highlighted

posted by cctsang | 3 years ago

I moved to ScottishPower in May/June, it was automatically qualify before with my old supplier.

Highlighted

posted by Chubb1966 | 3 years ago

hello i have applied online for the warmhome scheme online in nov but have heard nothing is there a problem with my  application please

@cctsang wrote:

Hi, I moved to Scottishpower in March this year, I want to know is my Warm Home Discount automaticlly transfer to Scottishpower? When will I get pay? Thanks 

Highlighted

posted by  Gordon | 3 years ago
Hi @Chubb1966 did you apply online or with the help of an agent over the phone? Either way you should get a reference number to confirm that we have received your application.
Highlighted

posted by sandieb | 3 years ago
I'm still none the wiser if I've got this on my account I'm being told that it's being applied I've been with you since March and still no clue of what's going on I asked you about this before I swapped to the company I wanted everything I had with the previous suppliers I've had no paperwork from the DWP or yourselves could you please sort this out and email me
Highlighted

posted by Capyboppy | 3 years ago
sandieb.

Are you in the core group for the discount? Or do you have to apply each year? You will know which one by reading the DWP letter previously. Or if you don't have the letter you can call them up and ask them if you are in the core group or not. The difference is that the core group gets the discount automatically; while the rest who are eligible have to apply each year.
Highlighted

posted by sandieb | 3 years ago

Yes I am in the core group I've had it with no problems with SSE I think I made the mistake of moving companies it's been a catalogue of errors since March last year I'm supposed to be on duel fuel yet they only read the one meter inside the house,one person says one thing and then another answer from another it's like the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing,I just like answers to simply questions,I asked about all of this before I changed over as I wanted the same as before which I was told that they could do

Highlighted

posted by napel2018 | 3 years ago

I have just been told i may be entitled to the warm home discount how do i apply online or do i do it over the phone.

I have had a look for the application online and cannot find it.

Highlighted

posted by Trina | 2 years ago

Has anyone been paid their Warm Home Discount?  On 21/11/2017 Scottish Power emailed me a confirmation I was in the scheme (continuing need being met etc) and would be paid by 31.5.18.  Date been and gone.  Anyone else get theirs?