Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by baggybreeks | 4 years ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme

Why is it on your website that it states payment will be made by 31st March but in the email to me it’s payment by 31st May.?oh and 1 other thing to mention.its nice to get £140 pound credit on my bill if I ever do get it and to find out you have emailed me to let me know you plan to increase my electricity bill by £175 a year.i await your reply while I shop around your competitors for cheaper electricity.

posted by whiteowl | 4 years ago

Had WHDS for a few year's with SP and find it has been different time's in payment, eg  March, May and this year Nov. As to when to apply i always start looking about middle of June. This year trying to apply on line it was having problem's freezing so after a few try's phoned up and was proccessed there and then. Email arrived  quickly with  comfirmation and duly received it as i said in Nov. You have to keep an eye on this as  for the broader group application's can go quick. For other group you have to call dwp to make sure you get this automatically. I hope this helps with a few question's.

posted by William33 | 3 years ago
Dear Scottish Power,
it is not the 29 th of March and I still have not received this well appreciated discount, my house is very difficult to keep warm and I really could use this right now, yet, when I have actually managed to get through on the phone, I have always been told the same thing, it could take up until the end of March, now I was told it could be the 4 th of April.

posted by William33 | 3 years ago
It's mow 20 of March and I am still waiting for this Warm Home Discount, and my house is really hard to keep warm, I am at the lowest level, with regards to benefit, I don't get P.I.P. or any extra benefits , I have those awful storage heaters in my home, and I really could be doing with this W.H.D and now.

posted by mcgregorchristo | 2 weeks ago

hhi just enquiring about a form

for winter fuel discount

posted by DavC1 | 2 weeks ago

@mcgregorchristo   This is the link

https://www2.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1