Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Cornishbrian | 3 years ago
Re: Warm Home Discount Scheme
I'm still waiting. I received a standard "do not reply" email saying I would be informed in due course. Afraid to put the heating on in case we don't get it so it's very early to warm bed and late start in the morning.
Highlighted

posted by Gorget2473 | 3 years ago

I have received a letter telling me that  had been accepted for the Warm Home Discount and I supplied the proof of eligbility as requested. I have now received a letter telling me that I am no longer getting this allowance. Because I suffer from a form of COPD I spend a lot of time at home with the heating  on  during the winter months. Please can you investigate my case and reverse this decision.  

Highlighted

posted by elliejose | 3 years ago

Hi does anyone know when the discount might be paid as have heard by 31 March ( on website) but customer services say by the 31 May..... Could really do with it as have a little girl with complex disabilities / bad lungs and requiring extra heat to the tune of £300 this month kindest thanks 

Highlighted

posted by Secret | 2 years ago
I sadly haven't heard anything back and am having to change to a new supplier as my fixed price is up and I can't afford to stay. This voids my application, so it pays the companies not to grant the money (to the people they do choose) right until the last minute. I've not had heating in my flat in 3 years as I can't afford it. Smiley Sad. Also think it's aterrible system for those in need as it's a lottery with no info to find out if your one of the lucky chosen ones. Smiley Sad
Highlighted

posted by Senga1204 | 2 years ago

Hi, we have been awarded the warm home discount and recieved a letter telling us it would be paid to us by 31st March this is now April and we have not recieved it yet , anyone in the same situation as myself.

Highlighted

posted by rita1944 | 2 years ago

I wish to apply for the warm home scheme

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 years ago

Hi Rita

To see if you can apply click this link

https://community.scottishpower.co.uk/t5/Help-paying-your-bill/Warm-Home-Discount-Scheme/ta-p/14

Highlighted

posted by SiennaRuby45 | 2 years ago

I have been told that I should have got the home warm discount as many more people with Scottish Power did not get there £140.00 through applying online. It even says you can do this online and brings up Warm Home Discount. I have been getting this every year, but because I did this online I never got this money voucher and after reading reviews many people never got it and changed supplier and now I have found out that other company's like British Gas Etc they all do it automatically and no need to keep applying and this is what Scottish Power should do as I'm 67 and on my own and was told by Citizens Advice that I should automatically get it due to my age any way. So I am going to contact OMBUDSMAN as this is wrong and that money was badly needed to help me as I have storage heaters and they cost lots of money to run.

Highlighted

posted by Mary | 2 years ago

I havent recievied my warm home discount and I got in touch with you months ago also last year I got it no problem .I have tried ring Warm home department but no answer as there not taking calls .

Highlighted

posted by Baker52 | 2 years ago
I haven't had mine this year yet 😐