Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warm home discount payment

posted by Ash90 | A year ago
Has anyone received there warm home discount who are using smart metres? I have received mine around December the last couple of years but am still waiting this time around. I have also been told by Scottish power this will be supplied in a cheque through the post as I am now using pre-payment smart metres could anyone let me know if this is correct??
13 comments

posted by Jannie | A year ago
Re: Warm home discount payment

I have been with Scottish power since November last year and have a smart meter which I find useless.  I too have n't received my Warm home discount.  I shall be complaining today

posted by Silky | A year ago
Still waiting for mine. They say all are to be paid by 31st march but this is cutting it fine. Apart from covid 19 running around i have 9 pound on electric and 60 on gas. They won't take 30 from 1 and transfer over as iv asked before. My meter never offers emergency. I can't get through to them. And I have 2 children with additional needs. They did say if it dosent apply they'd give a urn number to manually insert but again can't get through to them....

posted by ElectricBanana | A year ago

Applied in October and have a reference number and email saying it will be paid by 31st March 2020.

Would come in handy right now, usually get a payment by Jan at the latest but its not looking hopeful that it will arrive by Tuesday and no way to contact.

posted by ZarasMummy | A year ago
I am still awaiting mine also. I had a smart meter installed in november, it is useless! Never do my top ups work so I have to stand there and manually enter Urn numbers which is just annoying! This payment is due by 31st but I guess we wont be receiving it. I have literally had enough of no correspondence at all and now not their fault but cannot contact anyone at all!

posted by kars1979 | A year ago
I haven’t received mine either. I applied in Oct and was given a reference number then heard nothing more

posted by Janetwilks | A year ago
I have not received the warm home discount either I applied in September given a reference no and nothing phoned Scottish Power and they said I will get before 31st March

posted by Wannet | A year ago
Has anybody received their warm home discount? I have a card meter. I got it last year and was told I would get it by 31st March but still haven't received it.

posted by jeanpurfield | 12 months ago
Hi I am still waiting for my warm home discount was told I would receive it by the end of March still not been applied to my account and cannot get into contact with anyone from Scottish Power!

posted by suresh | 11 months ago

Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater,Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater, Cheater,

DaDay light Robber  Scottish Power!!Day light Robber  Scottish Power!! Day light Robber  Scottish Power!!

Thee Director  of Scottish Power, Keith Anderson, blocks  my email when i tell him the Truth about Warm Home Discount!!

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
Wed, 20 May, 17:41 (18 hours ago)

to me

Error Icon
Message blocked
Your message to keith.anderson@scottishpower.co.uk has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.