Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 days ago
Re: Warm home discount payment
@suresh. So many questions. You said earlier you applied by telephone to Peterborough but had no confirmation. Sadly it looks like your application either failed or was lost. Better luck next time and make the application online, it is more secure.
Highlighted

posted by suresh | 4 days ago

No no, no mistake whats so ever in making  my application.  All to the points and giving all the documents by email, and they have confirmed recieving the documents so that we get timely refund  of Warm Home discount!!

I am seasoned local goverment senior officer retired &      i am a god reader  & interpreter of the law!! Scottish power just can not escape by blaming the goverment and Department of Work and Pension.

they want to retain the money of thier older clients!!

I wondeer why they do this.Is Government do not check on whom they have given the money??

Regards

suresh

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 4 days ago

@suresh   Sorry, I am sure you are right, but I always think mistakes are more likely than doing it on purpose.  I am not sure of the process but I do not think SP can claim money from DWP until they have evidence they have paid out WHD to their clients, what do you think?   SP is a huge company and they do not make money by swindling £140  from DWP claims, it does not seem likely don't you think?

Highlighted

posted by suresh | 4 days ago

Hi Davc

Interesting write up we are having it.it is healthier when we write with genleness and what is really bothering us or what  we belive is a fact!!

No one is wrong here. We have our own thinking and way of expressing ourselves., !!

What really matters  here is Scottish Power to move on this site , explain to individual about the concern we all try to raise on the SP Community dixcussion board!

Why do they(SP)  remain silent??

In terms of £140 per such a deserving homes or individual on benifit seems small amount of money!!. But  it will mean a lot.  Can you imaginge  if  only 500 people are not paid,?? It will be £140x500:= £70,000 . There is another way  not only energy companies  do try to swindle  us individually by saying their account is changing by the year ending around December or January,! So as an individual one will change over to new  rates and  so one is thrown out of WHD scheme!! It is strange !! But is a fact.

Regards

Suresh