Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warm home discount

posted by elliejose | 12 months ago
Please can somebody let me know when I will be getting the warm home discount applied as was told end of March now it is may I applied over the phone and the lady put my details through on the phone but I didn't recieve any email or reference number I am getting worried I won't recieve and I really could do with it as have a complex special need child that has bad lungs and needs extra heat and bathing to the tune of around 260-300 month please let me know if and when I might recieve we are in Cornwall kindest thanks
22 comments

posted by Davc | 12 months ago
Re: Warm home discount

Sorry to hear that, but this is for customers to give advice to each other so there is not much we can do to help you. Go back to SP on the phone to try to speed up your payment.   0800 027 072

posted by Davc | 12 months ago

0800 027 0072

Sorry about the typing glitch in the previous message.

posted by elliejose | 12 months ago
Thank you

posted by Jules31 | 5 months ago

Hi there

I am try ing to apply for the WHD and I do not know which account number I am being asked to provide'

could somebody help please

posted by Davc | 5 months ago

If you are a Scottish Power customer you will have an account number, it is on your bills, and also online on your account which you can see when you sign in - using the password and email you use for the Community.

posted by byjove | 5 months ago

How do I apply for WARM HOME DISCOUNT?

Search on the Community for warm home disount and go to the recommended answer it is easy if you bother to look.

Oh alright I will do it for you because you are shouting

https://www.scottishpower.co.uk/whd.process?execution=e1s1

posted by Denise | 5 months ago

I was given a phone number  today so you might try it, as I will later on.   0800 027 0072

Mon-Fri  8am-10pm

Sat   8.30am-4pm