posted by Davc | A year ago
Re: Web chat?

@Pansypuss    contactus@scottishpower.com

posted by mehmet | A year ago
Hi. Yo give me incorrect bill

posted by habib20117 | A year ago
Hi dear I had inform your company about hand over my flat and I did last reading

posted by Golik | 11 months ago
Hi

posted by Davc | 11 months ago

@Golik   This forum is not the webchat it is only a discussion about using it.   Click complaints and a chat window opens up. 

posted by Olivia02 | 11 months ago
Re: Web smart meter engery price

I have been a customer for many years I recently changed my tariff to beat cancer 2 years fixed from  the one year on doing this my energy for June reads £1390.85 also my last bill was £92. 15;which is very high for a  warm month  I was wondering if I had been charged an exit fee as you can imagine I feel concerned my account no is16042608825  thank you Mrs C Edge

posted by Davc | 11 months ago

@Olivia02   Do not worry, if you switch between SP deals there is no exit fee.  You are reading from the smart display unit, the costs they show are often completely wrong, it is definitely not your bill.  Just ignore the display unit and look at your real bills on line in your account.  

posted by JohnHa | 2 months ago

Web chat would be handy, my gas smartmeter hasn't worked for more than a year, and it seems impossible to even tell Scottish Power about it. The website takes you round in circles but won't let you discuss with Scottish Power!

posted by Reading | 2 months ago
Sorry can't help you with that. But would you help me please. How do I access email and messages from SP?
Many thanks.