Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web chat?

posted by MrStevenson | 11 months ago

My fixed price tariff is about to expire. I navigated the dashboard on my account to update it and it continually leads me to a link for webchat. Been trying now for 3 days to have a live online chat, but each time, during normal business hours, a message appears saying that it is unavailable. Anyone else experiencing this? 

8 comments

posted by Hart87 | 11 months ago
Re: Web chat?
I can never get the webchat to even load on my phone. Been trying for a week too.

posted by MrStevenson | 11 months ago
Plenty of good deals that we can access online with competitors if Scottish Power is blocking this. 😉

posted by tm | A month ago

after been hanging on for a call centre advisor for 35 minutes gave up and tried web chat. like every other person totally impossible to get to chat to anyone.

posted by mo49 | A month ago
50 minutes ! holding on the phone Can a customer service person from scottish power please call me
Acc no is 7880284
Someone must read these complaints surely?

posted by Davc | A month ago
Hi mo49. Sorry nobody from SP will ring you back from the Community.

posted by Rebecca | A month ago
Has anyone ever got through to anyone on webchat send about 6 mails not one has been read and I can't phone as lost my voice due to cold and its impossible to chat to someone online
Highlighted

posted by Fiona01 | A month ago

Is web chat EVER available?

posted by Simon_Customer | A month ago

The web chat is always offline when I've checked.

If you email them they apologise for not being able to help, but ask you to use the web chat.

If you message them on Twitter they ask you to use web chat.

I'm not hanging on the phone waiting for somebody to answer who will then anyway probably ask me to use web chat based on the above!

It's a wonder they even have a web site that functions!