Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Web chat

posted by jf | 2 years ago
Has anyone noticed the response from chat are always the same? I have been on web chat everyday for the last two weeks and the phrases are the same. Are they working to a script of automated. It would explain why they can never respond with anything useful?
7 comments
Highlighted

posted by PeteS | 2 years ago
Re: Web chat

Does anyone know where I can get a transcript of my web chat that I had today ?

Highlighted

posted by Davc | 2 years ago
I don’t think there is a way of recalling a chat. Next time you could copy and paste it before you close the chat.
Highlighted

posted by shackajuwa | A year ago
my meter is about to run out and i have lost my keys. I need to get a new activation code please before they give me new key
Highlighted

posted by shackajuwa | A year ago
all i need is an activation code . do u think u can provide that for me ?
Highlighted

posted by whiteowl | A year ago

Im afraid ws can't do yhis for you on the community forum. You will have to phone SP  on 0800 027 0072 but i think it maybe too late now for xmas.

Highlighted

posted by JanetM | A year ago
it doesn't copy and paste very well. Better doing a series of screen shots perhaps
Highlighted

posted by JeanC | 4 months ago

In my THIRD auto-response from Scottish Power it advises I can "chat" on-line. When you go to the website it doesn't give you that option. Their website also says it is reponding to 90% of emails within hours and 50% in a couple of days - NO it isn't!  Please don't let Covid-19 be an excuse - my sons and their colleagues are working from home and dealing with their various customers within one working day.