Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by mickeydee2018 | A year ago
Re: When can I Leave ScottishPower without incurring exit fee

Scottish power will make contact with you in writing before your tariff end which will make you aware of your right to leave without incurring a exit fee if the switch is initiated 49 days or less from the end date, it also advises this in the tariff information section of every bill you receive.

posted by lemons | A year ago

I'm about to switch to Bulb Energy, they are cheaper than Scottish Power and only have one tarrif. They also pay for your exit fees if you are in a fixed contract, plus they do not charge exit fees if you decide to leave them.

posted by stewart1love | 9 months ago

Website is hopeless at explaining what an early exit penalty will be, if any.  Also no easy means to contact them .

posted by Davc | 9 months ago
It is clearly explained on the website. You are charged £30 per fuel unless you are in the final month of your contract.

posted by lemons | 9 months ago

In my opinion it's cheaper to pay the exit fees and just switch. I went to Bulb energy 7 months ago , and regret I didn't do it sooner.

posted by ad | 7 months ago

I found the info from that link pretty easily. I'm a basic fixed April 2019 online customer and there's no exit fee.

posted by gillwenlock | 7 months ago
Re:Cannot print my bill information.

My account number is incorrect.

Correct account number is16064083801

Cannot print my bill on my account to check consumption etc.

Can you correct this and an explanation.

Gill Wenlock

posted by Davc | 7 months ago

Hello Gill, We are not SP and cannot correct anything, tell SP on 0800 027 0072. Print the bill that comes up when you log into your account, correct name and address? then it is your bill.  Why think it is not?

posted by ee-expat | A week ago

I was transferred over to Scottosh Power from Extra Energy. I am on a  Online Excvlusive Fixed tariff January 2021. I have seen my direct debit soar in price this month and want to know it I have an exit fee if I change to another supplier now.

Highlighted

posted by Davc | A week ago

@ee-expat   Yes I think the £30 per fuel charge would apply unless you are in the last month of your deal.  You can check the exact terms on line.