Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

posted by Jonnel | A year ago
Re: Where is my refund? !

@kquig001 Scottish Power like customers to be in a healthy credit when they leave or switch, so if they got a whiff at all of your intention they would probably have stopped the refund to ensure you were in credit at the end of contract. You're going to have to call them up and find out if that's the case or where it's gone if it's not. If phoning frustrates you, e-mail - at least you'll have a paper trail.

Highlighted

posted by Nat07 | A year ago
I've submitted a refund request 2 weeks ago, same has happened to me as other people have commented on here, so problem obviously hasn't been sorted! It said £200 that I'm in credit would be in my account in 3-5 days .... I still havnt received it! Please can someone tell me when I will get my money please?
Highlighted

posted by anneelkin | A year ago

I requested a refund weeks ago and was assured it would be sent in cheque form within 7 days.  Still hasnt arrived.  This is appalling service and would ask that you send this now  I  know I am legally entitled to this money as I have taken advice and was advised to contact you again. 

Highlighted

posted by adelle | A year ago
Hi, I requested a refund 4 days ago and I have not had anything!! In my account I had a button to click to request my refund after you e.mailed me to say I was in credit by a fair bit . I clicked it and requested it said wait 3 days now I don’t even have an e.mail to tell when I will get it
Highlighted

posted by anneelkin | A year ago
You keep referring me to answers that were posted a year or more ago. Please send me the money you owe me or I shall switch suppliers
Highlighted

posted by kerrymarie7 | A year ago

hi 

i have not recieved my refund i requested it on the 24th may, i have checked my bank and there is no record of it please help

kerry bannon

Highlighted

posted by dfernandes | A year ago

I have been requested for my refund for 6 months now. It is around £132

I quit on Jan 2019

1. I called on Feb 2019 to chase up, they said a cheque has been sent (should be with within 14 working days)
  2. I chat on April 2019 to chase up, they said a cheque has been resent (should be with within 14 working days)
  3. I chat on May 2019 to chase up, they said a cheque has been resent (should be with within 20 working days - this time)
  4. I chat on June 2019 to chase up, they said a cheque is goint to be resent
  5. I said no to the last one, and raise a complain instead. 

The first and the second, I thought address and postal service issues, but I did receive the letter regarding my bill (all of them).

PS: have all the chat on screenshot

I lose the will to keep on ignore by the bad system, not sure where the ball fall.

Highlighted

posted by lee123 | A year ago

Don’t hold your breath while waiting for your refund,! I have been a pre payments customer with this shower for six years,  I have never run out of credit and top up every week, in May I received a letter informing me that i was £1600 in debt and they had been taking £6.04 per week from my meter since August 2017 , After an irate phone call they investigated it and realised it was there mistake and would sort it. After numerous phone calls and going through the complaints procedure three times and being told I would be contacted in 3 to 5 working days I haven’t heard a thing. They are still taking the money from the meter by the way and they won’t let me go to another supplier, now i am forced to spend money with a company I can’t stand, how the hell can this be right. Once this matter is sorted if i never have anything to do with ScottishPower again it will be to soon. They have got to be the worst company and worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Highlighted

posted by yingy | A year ago
Had final bill in July. Said I’d get a refund within 14days. Still not had it. Called up & lady said I’d receive it by the end of August. Still haven’t?!!!
Highlighted

posted by Capyboppy | A year ago
Yingy: this is pretty common if you look at other posts. SP just fob you off until you threaten to take it further. They try and make out it’s a system or administration error. More likely to be delaying tactics. When this happened with me I threatened them with going to the ombudsman. Could have been coincidence but it worked. I told them I was relying on that refund (around £250-300) to offset my winter usage with my new provider (bulb), and they had no right to withhold my money after the final transfer completion. Don’t let it go, you have to keep onto them.