Welcome to the community
Simply ask, learn and share
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posted by GillD | A year ago
Re: Where is my refund? !
My account online,says I’ve been refunded on the 1st of April. When will it go in my bank?

posted by Deannawhite | A year ago

I received an Email on the 7/04/2020 saying that an overpayment of £43.96 is to be paid back to me in the form of a cheque, within 3 weeks. It is now the 29/04/2020 and I have still not received it.could you please phone Me or Email Me to explain why?

posted by Kevdo | 11 months ago
I'm not happy either with this company at the moment. Rude (very) customer service staff laughing on the phone when i was trying to ask about my refund. Guess she(Jasmine... lovely name if only she was as nice to deal with!) Was having a laugh at my expense as i suffer mental illness! And couldn't get my point across properly at beginning Not happy 😥
Is it 14 working days for automatic refund or Just 14 day's Inc wkend?
Thanks very much in advance this is Really bothering me thinking maybe someone got hold of the cheque £110 30

Good luck with that mate 😑

That's attrochis!

Ppl should REALLY stand up to these theirs I'm serious considering switching to British Gas. I'm waiting on refund then will give final reading ect as if they owe you money and you leave in between the"lost or delayed/ missing" refund they Will hold on to it... that's fact!

Hi, I was under the impression it's up to 14 day's for refund not 21 😳 I'm still hopeful if it's 21 as it's been 15 working days since my refund (didn't ask for one as now my balance is zero coming into winter) so 15 working days and counting! Hope you got this all sorted as the post is old 👍

💯 Spot on! I pay by weekly cash payments (quarterly) used to use card but now pay through app using debit card. (Reason not paying by DD is they can take whatever they want!. Instead of sending automatically generated refunds (going into winter when i need account in credit it's the warm home discount so should not be sent as refund should go toward winter bills as intended)by cheque Bank transfer should be an option. They have my details as I've got a card registered on account. Och this is giving me real bad anxiety. I'm done. Good luck everyone 🙏